My Simple Daily Look


 I use Maybelline Cushion And Wine Lip tint
I want to give you guys some advice that please put just a little cushion on your face and apply any moisturizer first and sunblock cream then a little cushion.

 I so much love the packaging, with mirror and it's not heavy at all Price when I brought this is around 300 peso but it's on 50% Sale.
To look just Naural, Put a little cushion just and a lip tint.

This is What The wine Lip tint I bought it in Ali express and it's so cheap 1.07$ but what I hate about is I have to pay at the post office 112 peso each parcel when ordering at Ali express.
Lip Tint anf Cushion WithOut Flash
Lip Tint anf Cushion With Flash


THANK YOU FOR READING MGA LOVES!

MY DAILY MAKE UP VIDEO https://youtu.be/Q1bqAZq2G0w





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zalora Products | Zalora Online Shop | Philippines