Expectations Vs. Reality | Lazada Online Shop

The bag name Isabel K030 Korean Fashion it's a Bagpack :) Color are White and Black.
I wanna want you to know that this bag is a faux leather, faux means fake,artificial,bugus,man-made.
Please TAKE NOTE : Choose the cheapest price guys! because as I saw in the Lazada App: there are so many expensive price were they have the same pictures as you could see the Expectations Picture Above..
Before I forgot I bought this bag for 399pesos or around 8.05$

VIDEO BELOW
Camera I use for this Video ; iPhone5s
Full Video in Youtube please click this link;

Sorry guys if I'm not so good in vlogging I AM TRYING TO LEARN ALOT MORE and Thank YOU GUYS FOR BELIEVE IN ME :) MUAH!

Lovelots To Everyone
Rhea,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Zalora Products | Zalora Online Shop | Philippines